Removing wisdom teeth has become a commonplace surgery. But what if we were unknowingly removing something more?
After having his wisdom teeth removed, a man finds he is no longer able to recall anything he learned in his lengthy post-secondary education.
Make the most of this writing prompt:
- What is the man educated in, and how important was it to his identity?
- How does he try to manage this handicap during his day to day life?
- Is this depressing, liberating, or both?
- Do the man’s family and friends notice, or is he able to fool them?
- What happens when the man goes back to the dentist?