Re:Fiction is hosting regular writing contests. Enter the competition!
Here are the essential details:
- Every contest revolves around a single prompt, which is announced in the newsletter at the beginning of the month. The prompt becomes public on the website on the 15th of the same month.
- There are no entry fees. We want to give everyone an equal chance to shine.
- Prize: every month we award the winning writer $50 (via PayPal) or the equivalent in an Amazon.com gift certificate.
Read these rules before you enter:
- You may only send one entry for each contest. Make it your best.
- You may, however, enter in new contests even if you’ve previously won a contest.
- All entries must follow the contest prompt. Unrelated entries will be disqualified.
- Entries can run up to 1,500 words in length, but shorter entries are just as likely to win. Write as much as your story demands (up to the limit).
- If there are fewer than 3 entries in a contest, no winner will be declared and no stories will be published.
- For every challenge, the winner is announced on the 15th of the following month. The winner will be contacted by email and announced here on the Re:Fiction website.
- If you win a contest, your winning entry will be published on our website. Re:Fiction will receive non-exclusive digital rights to the entry, and will retain these rights until further notice. You will retain all other rights, as well as non-exclusive digital rights. If your entry doesn't win, you will retain all rights to that entry.
- By submitting your entry to our writing contests, you agree to the above rules.
- Best of luck!