Are secret societies the stuff of legend, or do they actually exist? Try writing about one that you’ve heard of, or a new one of your own invention.
Write about a character who gains access to a secret society.
Take this writing prompt for a spin:
- Have they been striving to get in, or did they stumble across it accidentally?
- How does membership in the society affect this character’s outside relationships?
- Is the society sinister? Absurd? Harmless?
- Who is the founder and/or leader of the society?
- What could be some very strange rituals central to their operations?